Cherrystew

February 01, 2005

Dog Talks - Master Listens

My dog, just moments ago, uttered the most detailed dog talk I've ever heard. She came upstairs and said what I believe translated to following: "I've been sleeping in an uncomfortable spot on the wood floor. I'm trying to stretch these kinks out of my hind legs. Ok, a little more, rrrrruuuuaahg! Now, what was I saying? Oh yeah, I want some attention now. You know, don't just take my dog love for granted. What do you think I am anyway? Do you think I'm just like the thieving little cats you make me share my territory with? I did notice, although you thought I didn't, that those felines stole my bed last night. That was a bunch of cat waste. They get to go on the sofa. Now, I don't get my bed or the sofa. It's not right. Raaruurrr Owrrruuuuuhhhh uh. Ok, I'm bettter now. I'm just gonna stretch and yawn a little bit -Raauuuur... more and get up on the futon. I'm still allowed up here, right?"



GIGI



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home