Cherrystew

December 09, 2005

Top Ten Things I Want for Christmas

10. Ditech to change their jingle.

9. The war on Christmas to be fought with toy weapon kits.

8. To actually see/hear some Christmas carolers

7. Howard Stern and Bill O'Reilly to compare their money piles like Scrooge McDuck and Flinthart Glomgold.

6. Find out how many people really enjoy having Thanksgiving style food all over again on Christmas Day.

5. The "Siesta" incorporated into American culture.

4. Eggnog drinking fountains built next to water ones.

3. The banning of uncomfortable shoes.

2. A t-shirt that says, "Suicide Bombers Blow."

1. A little Liger cub.

7 Comments:

  • At Sunday, December 11, 2005 at 9:24:00 AM EST, Blogger Dyer's Hand said…

    I will NOT eat any more turkey this year.
    I think Kevin and I have decided on eggnog fasting from now until New Year's. Atkins is "so" last year. Now it's sugar, rum, egg yolks, and heavy cream.

     
  • At Friday, May 29, 2009 at 6:06:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's Clarissa's last name. Can't be the one I used to know with all this soccer mom right-wing spouting...

     
  • At Friday, May 29, 2009 at 6:23:00 PM EDT, Blogger Clarissa said…

    I wish you would reveal yourself... you sound awfully angry. Should I be nervous?

     
  • At Monday, June 1, 2009 at 12:36:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're just as angry and venomous, sweetie. "Nervous"?? Please! We're just debating here! No worries, please...

     
  • At Monday, June 1, 2009 at 1:26:00 PM EDT, Blogger Clarissa said…

    Hmmm - sweetie? I'm not sure I'm understanding a term of endearment from a stranger - and yes - you are still a stranger to me. I guess you're enjoying your anonymous self - almost like the inklings of a psychopath rising up. How very strange that someone I knew would behave this way.

    By the way - I've reread this old blog a few times - exactly what is so right-winged about it?

     
  • At Monday, June 1, 2009 at 1:49:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Paranoid. ...but yes, I am a psychopath. MWUAHAHAHA!!!

    ...read my other post. Am getting out of your hair, and away from your blog (which I've read for a while)

    ...the right-wing parts of your blog, by the way, are the parts where you said all that right-wing stuff. And things. -Phil

     
  • At Monday, June 1, 2009 at 1:51:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and "Sweetie" is a term I learned growing up in N. Carolina. But, I guess I'm coming across as a creepster. Sorry!

    I'm out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home