Cherrystew

August 24, 2005

That Dirty Evolution Word Again




Yes, evolution gave us a big, fat lie didn't it? It tried to guarantee that species would reproduce and get smarter as they went along. Those evil geologists that plant dinosaur bones. That ridiculous carbon dating that goes back more than 7,000 years. Wow. It's true, people really don't believe in evolution and they're virtually in my backyard. Now, I don't want to bash my neighborhood, but can we make a registry for these people?

Also, I think there is a double negative in here... "lie of evolution" "false premise". I mean, I get the gist of what they're saying and all, but for those of us that have only been in a gene pool for 7,000 years, this one is a little hard to wrap my non-Cro-Magnum skull around. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home