Cherrystew

October 07, 2005

Something Wicked in My Archives

Just when I start directing potential freelance-writer-seekers to come to my website, weird things start happening to my archives. For example: May 2005 - click on it, go ahead. How about clicking on almost any of my previous posts? Those linky pages are freaky with a capital EAK.

I've e-mailed blogger. It may be something sub-human like that cyber/human blend that embedded intself into the internet on the X-Files.

All you information hungry people out there may just skim through this and never know the content. Others, if you know of the leech inside my archives - please comment below. Thanks for your patience.

P.S. If anyone wants to see one of my articles to the right, but can't open it, e-mail me and I'll send it to you. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home